Here are links from the show segments:
- Mouse Print – Consumer watchdog site and subsidiary of Consumer Union.
- Surveillance Valley scammers! Why hack our data when you can just buy it? – from Pando.com. Article describes the cozy relationship between advertising and cybercrime, including the ability to target gullible pensioners for the purpose of bilking them of their life savings.
- Peak indifference-to-surveillance – Boing Boing
- Micro Targeted Malvertising – Invincea report outlining the methods for micro-targeting.
- ‘Operation DeathClick’ targets defense contractors – Federal Times describes how standard advertising micro-targeting is used by hostile nation-states to target our national infrastructure targets.
- Malicious ads hit Amazon, YouTube and Yahoo, says Cisco – PCWorld
- So Insecure: Tech Pros See Hackers Winning The War For Your Data – International Business Times
You can listen to my segments of the show on Soundcloud: